Category Archives: MUSHROOMS
- 3 ounces (1 1/2 cups) arugula leaves
- 2 ounces (1/2 cup) Parmesan cheese, thinly shaved
- 3 1/2 ounces of Enoki Mushrooms
- 4-5 garlic cloves
- 3 Tbsp. virgin olive oil
- 1.Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- Brittany sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Wash arugula leaves and Enoki mushrooms and drain well.
- Slice garlic cloves into thin chips, then fry them in olive oil until browned and crisp.
- Let cool and dry on paper towel.
- Put arugula into a salad bowl and scatter the garlic chips and Parmesan cheese over top.
- Make the dressing by mixing the oil and vinegar together in a tightly lidded screw-top jar.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Just before serving, pour dressing over the salad and toss well.